"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Monday, April 16, 2007

I Am In Love With The Football Coach

Grant was the O-line Coach for the Alhambra Frosh Football Team this year, and because of the new baby and going back to work, it was hard for us. For next year, Grant said he wasn't going to do it again, and he even quit. However, because I am working part-time, Grant was going to ask the head coach if he could still "help out."

Grant just came up to me and said, "Oh, I need to talk to you." It turns out Grant is obviously no longer the O-line coach, but he is now the HEAD COACH FOR THE JV TEAM!

Go get up Lions!

3 comments:

  1. Got get up Lions? If anyone can get 'em up, it would be Grant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura said it perfectly. Not quite what I was expecting. Hey Dad, yeah, its was an appropriate grammatical mistake.

    ReplyDelete