Larissa was protesting going into her crib. She started to sing, "no". She used many different tones and pitches. When no one would come get her, she followed the path of her older sister and spelled it out, "N-O". What a genius!
Ethan had a ant bite or other small red dot on his skin. "Oh, no, Mom! I have chicken-pops!" Raea responded, "It's not chicken-pops; it's chicken-dots."
This morning Raea saw a bag in the kitchen and asked to see what was inside. After I said no, she protested. Finally I said it was stuff for Easter, so I couldn't show her. Then she said, "You can tell me. I am really good at forgetting." (Ten minutes later she corrected herself when Man in the Mirror was on the radio. "OK, mom. I am really good at forgetting stuff except songs.")
Grant always tells the kids they can stay up as long as they are scratching his back. Ethan gave the best excuse ever, and Grant turned straight for me and said, "Don't blog that!"
LOL chicken pops! And the staying up to scratch backs is a great idea! I will remember that one for later for sure!!
ReplyDeleteChicken dots!!! LMBO!
ReplyDeletei get that all the time! did your bows clean up? if not we can whip up new ones. let me know. so funny that they can stay up if they are scratching his back. and love the chicken pops. SO fun to see you in real life today. you did awesome! did they pass approval?
ReplyDeleteI would agree with Ethan's excuse :)
ReplyDeleteWhat did the embryo do??? :)
ReplyDeleteDying to know Ethan's excuse....
ReplyDeletetoo cute, gotta love em - Mom
ReplyDeletetoo cute, gotta love em - Mom
ReplyDeleteKids... they are so clever.... I loved the forgetting/remembering
ReplyDelete