"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Lights

This was the Christmas Lights from my angle. (Raea brought her cousin-friend, and I loved all the looks from people who thought they were all mine.)

On the same day, we decorated the tree. The kids hung almost all of the ornaments, so it may not look Martha Stewart, however, I think it is just right.

8 comments:

  1. I love the tree! Now you just need to let your cat in to make any finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it isn't all Martha Stewart-y. Nobody in my family has EVER had a Martha Stewart moment and I am perfectly okay with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blend "Martha Stewart look" with "nonMartha look" stuff. It's rarely a 50-50 mix, and it has leaned in either direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pics in front of the tree. they are such cuties

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Christmas lights! We are going to get our tree in a couple minutes..,.....IF David and Sydney wake up from their naps

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love trees with special family ornaments - they tell a wonderful story. Some of our ornaments go back 35 yrs ago given to us by dear friends we may no longer see but I as we put them on the tree we think of them and all the memories we share. I think your tree is beautiful and will have lots of memories someday. auntie Em

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just happy Jessica wore a jacket! She had a blast!

    ReplyDelete