"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Half Birthday/First Tooth

Herston is now 6 month old, and he celebrated with his first tooth. Raea found it although I don't approve of her randomly sticking her fingers in his mouth.

I think it was survival of the fittest. It is his way of telling me to give him more MEAT!

6 comments:

  1. heehee. Congrats, Herston! So happy you're a strong, healthy, growing boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for a full mouth full of teeth --- so he can bite Raea when she sticks her fingers in his mouth! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Half Herston! Tell mom to get you some meat cupcakes!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some are losing teeth and some are gaining. Yeah! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you all celebrate the half-birthday. So Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait for the cheesy smile :)

    ReplyDelete