Tonight I was watching TV, doing email, cleaning up and Sydney kept trying to crawl up on me. After a few minutes of this I realized that I was blowing it.
I picked her up and said to her: I will never say I should have watched more General Hospital, I will never say I should have sent more email, I will never say I should have blogged more but I will say I'm sorry that I didn't spend more time with you.
She's asleep now, TV back on, and blogging is okay now.
You are right, one of the best pleasures of life is watching a baby sleep. As you watch a sleeping baby, everything seems at peace. He is precious. Auntie Em
those cheeks. seriously.
ReplyDeleteTonight I was watching TV, doing email, cleaning up and Sydney kept trying to crawl up on me. After a few minutes of this I realized that I was blowing it.
ReplyDeleteI picked her up and said to her: I will never say I should have watched more General Hospital, I will never say I should have sent more email, I will never say I should have blogged more but I will say I'm sorry that I didn't spend more time with you.
She's asleep now, TV back on, and blogging is okay now.
You are right, one of the best pleasures of life is watching a baby sleep. As you watch a sleeping baby, everything seems at peace. He is precious. Auntie Em
ReplyDeleteadorable!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful. Love, love, love, a sleeping baby!
ReplyDeleteOh! What a baby!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis picture just takes my breath away. He is so gorgeous. Love ya, Mom
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!
ReplyDeleteNothing is more sweet than a sleeping baby! It's when my daughter looks most like when she was first born. They change so much so fast!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet sleeping angel. Precious.
ReplyDeleteJennifer
so very sweet.
ReplyDelete