Happy Birthday Rachel! I never heard Ruth call Math boring. Love ya, Mom
Love the header! Ruth you are a hot mama! You couldn't a mother of 4!
I LOVE the new header picture!!! Ethan, math is one of the 2 most important subjects at school (in my opinion)! It sounds boring now, but just wait, you'll love it when its your turn!
My sister wasn't a fan of math, until my dad used money to show her math. Now she loves math or maybe its just money.
haha! I love Ethan :)
He's got that right!
Happy Birthday Rachel! I never heard Ruth call Math boring. Love ya, Mom
ReplyDeleteLove the header! Ruth you are a hot mama! You couldn't a mother of 4!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the new header picture!!! Ethan, math is one of the 2 most important subjects at school (in my opinion)! It sounds boring now, but just wait, you'll love it when its your turn!
ReplyDeleteMy sister wasn't a fan of math, until my dad used money to show her math. Now she loves math or maybe its just money.
ReplyDeletehaha! I love Ethan :)
ReplyDeleteHe's got that right!
ReplyDelete