I don't know why I love this picture so much; Raea's wiggly tooth is sticking out, but the kids just wanted to play. My friend was so cool to just observe and take natural pictures. Later my husband said, "that was the least stressful family pictures ever."And yes, I let them wrestle and play in the water, too.
Laura & Kim, it must have been an EO.
This was one of my favorites ! I didn't even notice the wiggly tooth :) I had so much fun !
ReplyDeleteoh you have such beautiful pics on your blog!!! it inspires me to take more pics of my kids :-)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely an EO! And the picture, couldn't be cuter. Ethan is so darn cute!!!
ReplyDeleteRaea looks so beautiful! And Ethan looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteEO!
ReplyDeletewhat great pictures!
ReplyDeleteRaea looks beautiful, and Ethan looks fun :) GREAT pic to capture their spirits.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why this blog touches me so but it does. Ruth, you are a Super Star and I am proud to be your Father and the Grandfather of your Children.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa