"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Friday, March 13, 2009

Soccer Star


Ethan's soccer season just finished up. This was his first real season. I love looking at the improvement from day one to the end. Did you know Grant was the coach?
I also just found the CD for Raea's soccer picture from this year. Isn't nice having an aspiring photographer mom on the team?

That reminds me. This is my 1000th warning. Do not tell your kids you are getting family pictures! We are getting them tomorrow, and Raea busted her face open. Jumping off the swing when you are going as high as you can is so over-rated!

Does this make anyone else wanna have a pick up game? Let me know, and we can meet up on the green! I am itching to play.

9 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about her face!!! Hope it isn't too painful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had family pictures, and I wish that I hadn't told my Husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Raea! That face is so gorgeous hopefully it won't matter (to the pictures)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lets do a pick up game when i get there

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll ref game

    Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Raea will heal quickly but at least the photograper can touch up her sore or you go with it as a memory of the event!!
    I want to know how to get a family together for a family photo. We have been trying for almost 5 months to find a day the three families can get together with a photographer....I am hoping this will be done by this fall....

    Auntie Em

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Raea!

    This makes me want to have kids, just to enjoy the outdoor activities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute!!! I'd love to play soccer, but my hips have to mend from my snow hiking trip. Hope Raea is ok?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete