Wow! Eight years - just seems like yesterday you were married. And yes, you have done a lot - especially creating such beautiful children (grandchildren for me whom I love dearly) You and Grant are the greatest! Have a wonderful Happy Anniversary!!
Yea! I am so happy that you will be spending your anniversary with us in Eagar! What more could you want?? Love you both very much and I am so grateful for both of you!
What a great picture of you too and what a wonderful family and life you both have created! Congrats and wishes for many more happy years to come! Love you,
What a great picture of you too and what a wonderful family and life you both have created! Congrats and wishes for many more happy years to come! Love you,
So cute! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteWHOOHOO! happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pic! happy anniversary to y'all :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a great picture. You're just gorgeous. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteWow! Eight years - just seems like yesterday you were married. And yes, you have done a lot - especially creating such beautiful children (grandchildren for me whom I love dearly) You and Grant are the greatest! Have a wonderful Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Marci
I love you both! You are a great partnership!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful day together and I love the picture. Auntie Em
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteYou both look awesome! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, Grant and RuthAnne, Love you both! Mom
ReplyDeleteYes you did get a lot done! HAHa!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!I hope you had a great day.
I havent seen this pic! I love this one!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Day!!
Great picture! How about one of your wedding day? That was a fun memory for us and we are sure proud of you and your beautiful family. love aunt judy
ReplyDeleteYea! I am so happy that you will be spending your anniversary with us in Eagar! What more could you want?? Love you both very much and I am so grateful for both of you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture of you too and what a wonderful family and life you both have created! Congrats and wishes for many more happy years to come!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Jennifer
What a great picture of you too and what a wonderful family and life you both have created! Congrats and wishes for many more happy years to come!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Jennifer