He is so cute ! i have a cd for you:0 Just let me know when is a good time to stop by. Or I can put it in the mail. Thanks again :)
Think of all the fun you'll have! And the relative quiet time! Enjoy!
I'm loving his smile!
How great to be able to spend some one on one with such a cute little guy. I know you will enjoy it. Everyone loves a little one on one with Mom. Love ya, Auntie Em
He just gets cuter and cuter!
Like the new top pic! Great eyes on Herston!
How adorable!
He is just so dang cute! Mom
Enjoy your one-on-one time. It's so wonderful!
I always tell CEM that its best to be the baby. They get lots of mom time and much easier rules (Just ask Aunt Alice)Great photo!!!
He is so cute ! i have a cd for you:0 Just let me know when is a good time to stop by. Or I can put it in the mail. Thanks again :)
ReplyDeleteThink of all the fun you'll have! And the relative quiet time! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving his smile!
ReplyDeleteHow great to be able to spend some one on one with such a cute little guy. I know you will enjoy it. Everyone loves a little one on one with Mom. Love ya, Auntie Em
ReplyDeleteHe just gets cuter and cuter!
ReplyDeleteLike the new top pic! Great eyes on Herston!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe is just so dang cute! Mom
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your one-on-one time. It's so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI always tell CEM that its best to be the baby. They get lots of mom time and much easier rules (Just ask Aunt Alice)
ReplyDeleteGreat photo!!!