Yes. I think so.
Awesome picture!!!
You got it and a great picture! Mom
awesome saying . and YOU LOOK HOT LADY! you got your sexy back!
that is the cutest! love all the individual expressions. And Herston's joy is just radiating.
that is a great picture. you look gorgeous.
LOVE this picture!! (Have I said that about all of them? I think so...)
How fun! Love the kids expressions.
Cause he if you dont keep smiling you make look like a dork when dad decides to. and you know, mom will pick that one
Great picture. You are right - just keep smiling and hopefully one picture will be worth it all... Auntie Em
That's your xmas card photo right there! And codicil to your saying: get up, dress up, and SHOW UP!!!
This is the funniest and your family takes better photos than anyone I know.
This is a great picture!! You and your family are truly beautiful inside and out!!
That picture makes me smile cause it's kind of like the everyday life of a mom. While the family around us is being crazy, making a mess we just sit there and smile. :)
Yes. I think so.
ReplyDeleteAwesome picture!!!
ReplyDeleteYou got it and a great picture! Mom
ReplyDeleteawesome saying . and YOU LOOK HOT LADY! you got your sexy back!
ReplyDeletethat is the cutest! love all the individual expressions. And Herston's joy is just radiating.
ReplyDeletethat is a great picture. you look gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this picture!! (Have I said that about all of them? I think so...)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Love the kids expressions.
ReplyDeleteCause he if you dont keep smiling you make look like a dork when dad decides to. and you know, mom will pick that one
ReplyDeleteGreat picture. You are right - just keep smiling and hopefully one picture will be worth it all... Auntie Em
ReplyDeleteThat's your xmas card photo right there! And codicil to your saying: get up, dress up, and SHOW UP!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is the funniest and your family takes better photos than anyone I know.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great picture!! You and your family are truly beautiful inside and out!!
ReplyDeleteThat picture makes me smile cause it's kind of like the everyday life of a mom. While the family around us is being crazy, making a mess we just sit there and smile. :)
ReplyDelete