I love Ethan. We should keep a book of all the ethanisms.
ethan is the sweetest boy i know.
I love it - I love the pictures! Mom
I love the new family photo/layout!
I love the photo. What a profound statement and wisdom from such a young person. Watch out world - Auntie Em
Ok, could you look more like mom in that new photo????????Love you, your tears and all those kids!!!!
They are so sweet. Love all the new pics of the family. - Marci
I love Ethan. We should keep a book of all the ethanisms.
ReplyDeleteethan is the sweetest boy i know.
ReplyDeleteI love it - I love the pictures! Mom
ReplyDeleteI love the new family photo/layout!
ReplyDeleteI love the photo. What a profound statement and wisdom from such a young person. Watch out world - Auntie Em
ReplyDeleteOk, could you look more like mom in that new photo????????
ReplyDeleteLove you, your tears and all those kids!!!!
They are so sweet. Love all the new pics of the family. - Marci
ReplyDelete