"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas List

Ethan and Larissa dictated to Raea their Christmas list. I thought it was interesting that Raea catergorized them, too.

LARISSA:
Games- Sorry Sliders
Toys- Princess Baby Doll, toy penguin
Clothes- Princess underwear, shorts, shirts, shoes, skirts, jeans
Money- $8
Backpacks- Princesses backpack, flower backpack, spider girl backpack
Stuffed Animals- Stuff dog

ETHAN:
Games- Hipo (where they eat it and are furry)
Toys-Batman cave
Money- $80,000
Backpack- spiderman, batman, frog
Clothes- spiderman shirt, jeans, shoes, shorts

RAEA:
Games-wii, monopoly
Toys- Hannah Montana's hair styler, more high school musical dolls
Clothes-Surprise me (5 of each)
Outside Things- like more chalk with 3D glasses, pool toys, a playset


So what about me you are all asking, here is my list:

The double hiking chariott, but since I have 4 kids that can't keep up, I need two.


The double cross country skiing chariott. Again, I will need two. I will also need all the snow gear for me and my kids because even though I love to play in the snow, I don't like to be cold.



Lastly, I would like a 10 day multi-sport vacation trek to Patagonia. I have included the website for your convenience. "We cross the Andes into Chile where we bike, hike and raft in volcano country. A sure highlight is the snow climb to the steaming crater of active Villarrica Volcano. "
I guess more importantly I would like the time, money, and babysitter to help allow me to do this.
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

8 comments:

  1. I think Larissa has the best shot at getting her Christmas list fulfilled. Though how many backpacks does she need?

    Does Ethan think Santa has a money tree? Let me know how he does on his cash request :) I might need to try that next year...

    LOVE how she categorized - that's really amazing! Especially that she used standard categories. Maybe next year she'll include the Aisle #s where you can find the items at Target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How organized is she!!!?? I bet her room is always organized too. (and if so, can you bottle it and send some for my kids!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very impressive. Raea is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I called Ethan to ask what I should get Herston. He told me a stuffed giraffe for Herston, and that I could get a Nerf gun for him.

    Rae is so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a smartie. I up for the trip (if it is in warm weather - 3 days in Utah is enough for me). I love Arizona! Good luck on the list. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Larissa only want $8! Raea wants 5 of each piece of clothing? What about shoes?:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids are the cutest! I enjoyed seeing you, Grant and the kids at dinner the other night. You have a wonderful family. Good luck with your schooling! You will be done before you know it! :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the trip to Patagonia but I probably wouldnt pick the travel dates yet ;)

    ReplyDelete