In our house we commonly end the night in a loving competition of I love you more than.
Last night, Ethan said, "I love you more than the solar system." Just impressed that he knew the phrase solar system, I said, "I love you more than Pluto."
To which he responsed, "Mom! Pluto isn't even a planet. It is just a star."
"Yes, Ethan, I heard that."
"Do you know what happened?! It got hit by a huge meteor, and now it is just a tiny little blue star."
After a doing a small google search, I can verify that pluto is a blue-gray star, but I haven't found a credible source regarding Pluto being hit by a meteor. Where does he get his information?
I am very impressed! Good listener at school?
ReplyDeleteI dont know, but I am so taking him with me if I go on a game show
ReplyDeletehahaha! I had not heard that about the meteor :)
ReplyDeleteWell, he certainly impresses me, never the less, I had to check for myself. It was a planet when I was in school, the ninth planet in the Solar System. In 2006 it was reduced to a "dwarf planet" status, I don't know about the star stuff, but he sure is smart. Mom
ReplyDeleteCute boy! and super smarty!
ReplyDelete