"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ethan!

Have I mentioned this kid is going to be somebody? Take note, this kid is amazing. Happy Birthday, kid!


After a session of positive self talk, Ethan was recounting what he thinks his positive traits are. "I like to play with the little kids at the park I don't know. I am nice to them because you know what, Mom? I care about them, I really do!"

8 comments:

  1. I love you Ethan and your sweet spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwww! He is such a great, sweet, funny kid. Happy Birthday, Ethan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him, too. G'ma Rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Ethan! Way to care for those kids at the park. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Ethan. Those are the best traits a person can have!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing for sure !

    Happy birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a great thinker and doer for your age for sure. Love you, Auntie Em

    ReplyDelete