"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break Roadtrip

Hosted by my gracious sister, we had a fun cross country road trip during spring break. More pictures sure to come.
Albuquerque, NM- best homemade tortillas in the country

Yukon, OK- Another state temple off our list.

Oklahoma City, OK- Best dive restaurant ever! Still dreaming about those hamburgers.

Shamrock, TX- best place to spend St. Patrick's day

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. I'll have to try the dive. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang. I am so in the mood for some homemade tortillas now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green shirts. Cliff and I spent the night in Shamrock two different times. Nice clean little town. Glad you all had a wonderful trip and got home safely!
    Marci

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to do this adventure

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had too much fun. But where's the proof we actually hung out? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frontier also has the best cinnamon rolls and green chile stew!

    ReplyDelete