For summer fun, my kids spent some time painting wooden cars. I lined the kitchen table to prevent accidents.
As I was returning from the bathroom, I saw three kids diligently scrubbing a kitchen chair. Ethan had spilled the water cup used for cleansing the brushes onto the fabric chair.
Ethan saw my [not happy] face and froze.
"Get cleaning now!!"
Now Ethan is a very unique individual. Sometimes I feel like he is in his own world, so I wasn't too surprised when he just got on the floor and on his knees hunched over the water bottles for a couple seconds. Then he popped right up.
And then it hit me.
With tears in my eyes and now in my throat I said, "Did you just say a prayer?!?"
"yes."
I couldn't be mad anymore. I grabbed a magic eraser and started helping out. We then took the chair outside to spray it with the hose.
So... if you come to my house and literally see a rainbow on my kitchen chair, you will know that you are seeing the love of Christ.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.
Magic eraser works great, the chair hopefully is fine. Hope your family had a great fathers day.
ReplyDeleteWoW!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great kid
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete