"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Raea!

My oldest turned nine this weekend. It is amazing watching her turn into such a wonderful young lady. Hard to believe its true.



Raea and I had a heart to heart a couple months ago. She asked that I no longer post things about her. She doesn't understand the beautiful, simplicity in her words and actions. I have respected her request, but I still get holidays.

5 comments:

  1. aw... boo for no Raea stories

    She is growing into such a beautiful young lady. Raea is the perfect name for her because you can see her inner beauty radiating out.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raea is such a beautiful, sweet, and loving girl.

    Grandma Marci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday Raea! You are beautiful and I love seeing you on Mom's blog.

    ReplyDelete