While I was catatonic staring at my son in the hospital, life went on. Raea performed at a Lu'au wedding reception. I am so grateful that my sister was able to take her for me, and that my favorite CrazyMama video taped it! That's Raea and her daughter, Joy. Cute, huh?P.S. That was my Hawaiian dress when I was a little girl! So yes, Crazymama, I do "hord" some things!
#1 I am SO glad that Herston is HOME!!! YAAAAAY!
ReplyDelete#2 Raea is SO cute! You have such great kids :)
Hurray for Herston! Raea is so cute. Seeing her in that dress brings back so many memories. Just as cute as you! Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy to hear Herston is home. I am so happy friends and family took care of things so you could focus on Herston getting well. The girls are so cute. How fun. Love ya, Auntie Em
ReplyDeletetotally cute! glad Herston is Home and doing better! SCARY!
ReplyDeleteseriously ya need anything , you know how to reach me.
American Idol watch out! Welcome home Herston.
ReplyDeleteAmerican Idol watch out! Welcome home Herston.
ReplyDeleteSo glad he is home!!!! What a Champ (hee hee)!!!!
ReplyDeleteAs for Raea. She is so adorable. I let her hold Sydney in the water for a minute and she was so excited! Herston (and all) are lucky to have such a great big sister.
Love it!
ReplyDeleteGlad Herston is home!
ReplyDeleteGreat video...Raea is adorable!
SO happy he is home!! We are all relieved! And Raea is adorrrable!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you and Grant even though it was in the hospital. I am so glad that your sweet baby boy is home and better. I hope life gets back to normal for you soon. Take care and call me sometime.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Jennifer
Happy to hear that Herston is healthy and at home!
ReplyDeleteRaea is so cute! Great job!
I just read about Herston. Hope all is looking up. Your family is in my prayers.
ReplyDelete