I liked it. Great job, Alice.
oh, wow, you Youngs are so incredible and talented. very impressed
I's a good thing know the song cause I can't figure out how to download it!Thanks for posting Ruth. I love proud older sisters.Just like I'm a proud younger sister.Vote for RUth--She tells the truth!
Yes, this is awesome indeed. Who knew there were so many talents in the Young family? They are all wonderful!
I love it. Alice wrote it when she was 16 and then recorded it for my 60th birthday. I am proud of her - I have some really great kids. Mom
Wow, she rocks!!
AWESOME!!!!
I liked it. Great job, Alice.
ReplyDeleteoh, wow, you Youngs are so incredible and talented. very impressed
ReplyDeleteI's a good thing know the song cause I can't figure out how to download it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting Ruth. I love proud older sisters.
Just like I'm a proud younger sister.
Vote for RUth--She tells the truth!
Yes, this is awesome indeed. Who knew there were so many talents in the Young family? They are all wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI love it. Alice wrote it when she was 16 and then recorded it for my 60th birthday. I am proud of her - I have some really great kids. Mom
ReplyDeleteWow, she rocks!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!!
ReplyDelete