"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Twilight Fans

My friend has worked out a deal with Cinemark at Riverview for the opening of Twilight on November 21, 2008. She can purchase tickets three weeks before the general public. Our goal is to buy out the whole theater, so we know that only cool girls (our friends) will be there. ;)

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. It is $10 to cover ticket and prizes. I need to know for sure by September 15.

Jacob fans unite!

7 comments:

  1. I *wish* I could be there....

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be there, but I will definitely be seeing the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 for me (Jane, Brittney and Melody)

    Can Jessica stay with Raea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is Twilight? Am I terrible for being so out of the loop??

    ReplyDelete