It is good that I know people like Stephanie and Kate that can teach me cool tricks. Look at his focus.
We have an important swallowing study next Monday; wish us luck. This will let us know if he can have liquids, like water or formula.
He is home again and trying to get better.
he is so darn cute! I'm so happy he's such a growing boy :)
ReplyDeleteMan, who would think he's not eating enough? He's so cute and chunky.
ReplyDeleteAs for the wonderful banana trick... all credit goes to Stephanie. I love it.
i am so glad he is doing better. and there is no way that he's not getting enough to eat. those cheeks!
ReplyDeleteSO adorable! And I agree, it doesn't look like he is starving in any way!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!
ReplyDeleteStop starving the kid!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, 17.5 pounds! Sydney is 18.4 and she is 2.5 months older!
ReplyDeleteLove our Miracle Baby!
Yes, those cheeks!!
ReplyDeleteSo far I have just gotten carrots and applesauce
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little guy! What is the banana trick?
ReplyDeleteCute baby! Good luck with him!
ReplyDelete