What do you do when you are so stressed out you want to puke? And the near thought of walking in your bedroom sends visions of attacking laundry monsters in your head? Uh, I avoided it all and worked on my crafty side.
Upper Left: Julie had a cute mini class at her house. I officially have a Halloween decoration now.
Upper Right: 7 years ago I painted and reupholstered my dining room chairs. I decided to make a matching table cloth with the extra fabric still hanging around.
Bottom Left: A note journal and matching pen for MOPS.
Bottom Right: I also finally got around to finishing my girls dresses.
oh your tablecloth turned out so great! i love all of your projects. nicely done.
ReplyDeleteby the way, mabel won't be here to walk with raea friday or monday. tell her we'll see her tuesday morning.
so cute! way to go on all of those! you are super crafty!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. When did you get so creative?
ReplyDeleteUmmm hello, Martha Stewart in the house!
ReplyDeleteIs there anything you can't do?! I need to meet you pronto to prove that you actually exist :)
ReplyDeleteAll are too cute! Great job! Mom
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a very productive day and could see you accomplished more than a stack of clean clothes at the end of the day. That will make it easier to faced the laundry monsters tomorrow.....Some times you just have to do the fun things in life first. Love the dresses. Auntie Em
ReplyDeleteLove the tablecloth!
ReplyDeleteI used to be very crafty, but I just don't have the time anymore! Maybe someday I'll get back to it.
Love it! Where is the bulletin board?
ReplyDeleteI'm totally with JennAnn
ReplyDeleteSo crafty! I want to be crafty. Can you teach me?
ReplyDelete