
Last week, Raea and Larissa got their ears pierced. They love it, and Raea is so good about cleaning her and Larissa's ears!
Somewhere in the world is a photo card with all the pictures to prove it.
Now today, I cut Larissa's hair, and she only has one more layer to grow out. I don't know if it is the hair or the ears that make her look grown up.
Amazing! I think it's the hair, she looks like such a big girl.
ReplyDeleteshe looks so super cute!
ReplyDeletetotally cute! so fun to get pierced ears.
ReplyDeleteher hair is DARLING!
Maybe it is her hair that makes her look older than 2 yrs 3 months. She is a sweet little girl regardless. Raea is the one who is more mature than her young 6 years. She is a mother hen for sure and looks a lot like her beautiful Mom! Auntie Em
ReplyDeleteLove'n the smile! She isn't twin anymore. She a cute little girl.
ReplyDeletetotally cute. the hair cut helps to show off her ears! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are right, she looks so much older!
ReplyDeleteI love the thick hair. I love that they have earrings - a;wuas a gift to give!!
ReplyDeleteLets count the days that Jessica will get hers done
Way too cute! Just today I was thinking about after the accident when I was home and Dad would go out of town and Tami (8) and Laura (5) had to take care of Joe and me. Wow, it is amazing what kids can do. Mom
ReplyDeleteShe looks soooo cute! How can I convince Craig to let Princess get her ears pierced?
ReplyDelete