This may be crude for some, so stop reading. This is my fun, crazy life.
In a busy office this week, Larissa said, "Mom, my butt hurts." I whisper back, "Your bottom hurts?"
She screams back, "Yes! My bum hurts!" She then starts jumping and wiggling in pain. I try to console her, but she keeps screaming her butt hurts and drawing a lot of attention to us. Then, she pulls her pants off.
"Larissa, put your pants back on."
"No, Mom. My butt hurts. Kiss it."
We now officially have everyone's eyes on us. I try to pull her pants up, but she starts to cry and screams, "Kiss my butt!"
Clearly, she was not giving me a pass, so I blew her bottom a kiss, but this just got her louder. I then kissed her hip. Close enough, right?
Jumping up and down, writhing in pain, she sticks her naked bottom in my face and screams again for the ump-teenth time, "Kiss my butt!"
There was no winning this one. The two year old did not care about anyone else, and in this public setting was not the time to discipline. So...
I leaned forward and kissed the bare cheek.
She then let me pull up her pants.
you are kidding me! THAT IS THE BEST EVER! THANK YOU FOR THE CACKLE! IT WAS SO GOOD!
ReplyDeleteI am seriously crying, I am laughing so hard. Did you figure out why her butt was hurting?
ReplyDeleteThat has to be the funniest thing ever!! Send that in to Reader's Digest...atleast you'll get some $$ for it!
ReplyDeleteSo funny!
ReplyDeleteYou know what's kind of funny about this post?
ReplyDeleteThis one is about kissing butt and the post underneath has a butt sticking up in the air!
HAHA
Is this what I have to look forward to?
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo hilarious!! I love Larissa!! This is so much like my daughter Nicole!! She did this kind of stuff all the time!! LOL... Have fun when she is a teenager! hahaha
ReplyDeleteJennifer ;)
Gotta love that girl! Mom
ReplyDeleteThat is probably the best story I've heard in a really long time! It made me cry! I'm sure everyone around you got a kick out of it too.
ReplyDeletehahahahaha. This is hilarious! You poor thing :)
ReplyDeleteThis makes me just a little more nervous/excited for my kids to grow up... goodness me, Grant you're kids are so cute. Love you cuz :) Sam
ReplyDeleteI couldn't stop laughing! THE JOY OF MOTHERHOOD COMERS IN MOMENTS
ReplyDeleteGreat moment!
I agree, Ruth. That is Reader's Digest material. The funniest part is that you actually did it...you're a great mom!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! Aren't kids the funniest! You will never forget that one! So good to read about what you guys are up to! Can't believe how big Raea is!
ReplyDelete