"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Birthday on the Farm

I enjoyed the day doing regular mom stuff, like doctor's appointments, baseball practice, dance recital, and a farm visit! Ethan's school went to the dairy farm, so you know I enjoyed some fresh ice cream. I had ice cream from a Holstein while Larissa's ice cream was from a Jersey cow. The Holstein was much better! (Picture courtesy of Shannon-thanks.)

Do you notice my new necklace with the four birthstones?

7 comments:

  1. Love the necklace,

    You and the kids look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the second version of happy birthday (without the cha cha cha)

    Happy Happy birthday Ruth dear
    Happy days will come to you all year
    if I had one wish that it would be
    A happy happy birthday to you from me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your day was Happy! Welcome to your next 30 years. I have enjoyed my third 30 so far. Happy Birthday! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace is awesome!!!! Herston is looking so great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty....and the necklace is pretty too.
    Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great way to spend your bday! You look very happy in the pic :) good times

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun busy day you had. Let us know how you party went on 4/18. Love ya, Auntie Em

    ReplyDelete