Too cute. What do you do with him or the pictures now. Mom
I love Flat Stanley! I also love how freaking cute Herston is--- what a stud.Raea is the cutest and Ethan is awesome.
I think our Flat Stanley is headed to Laura's pretty soon....
This reminds me that Flat Stanley needs to celebrate Sydney's birthday with me.
BTW: Herston is looking fantastic!
I love hosting Flat Stanley! He really likes middle school too :-) Let me know if anyone needs to send Flat Stanley to the West Coast!
Flat Stanley likes giraffes too!!
Thanks so much from Chase and I both for having Flat Stanley out for Spring break. The class loved the book you put together. Thanks for taking the time~
he has not come to visit me :( and I could take him to Mexico next week :( Flat Stanley probably wants to try the taco stand!
Too cute. What do you do with him or the pictures now. Mom
ReplyDeleteI love Flat Stanley! I also love how freaking cute Herston is--- what a stud.
ReplyDeleteRaea is the cutest and Ethan is awesome.
I think our Flat Stanley is headed to Laura's pretty soon....
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me that Flat Stanley needs to celebrate Sydney's birthday with me.
ReplyDeleteBTW: Herston is looking fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI love hosting Flat Stanley! He really likes middle school too :-) Let me know if anyone needs to send Flat Stanley to the West Coast!
ReplyDeleteFlat Stanley likes giraffes too!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much from Chase and I both for having Flat Stanley out for Spring break. The class loved the book you put together. Thanks for taking the time~
ReplyDeletehe has not come to visit me :( and I could take him to Mexico next week :( Flat Stanley probably wants to try the taco stand!
ReplyDelete