"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Big Brother

Ethan and Larissa were so close in age I never got to appreciate Ethan as a big brother. He knows how to play rough with his sisters, but he stops the world for his baby brother. His heart is so huge. I finally get to see his growing, protective nature as a big brother. I guess I can't call him my little boy anymore.

I am so proud of him.
What a champ.

9 comments:

  1. I hope I have a little girl, so she can marry Ethan when they grow up. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture. I have always loved Ethan's sweet nature. He is such a great kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so cute. love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo!!!!!!

    2 great kids for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's so nice when they step into that role as the big brother. yay! WHOOHOO FOR ETHAN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that he is growing into a big brother.

    He'll always be your little boy, though....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ethan truly is a kind and gentle soul. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute picture!

    I love it when Al is in the "protective/nurturing brother" role, my heart just melts.

    ReplyDelete