I love this! Happy Fathers Day, Grant!
I really love H. Look at how big your kids are. Wow, how time flies. I wish we could see G. Maybe next year when we hopefully have # 4. Have a great night at work.
totally cute! love this!
This is awesome Ruth! Happy Father's Day Grant! Love,Jennifer
This is the cutest picture and poem ever! Happy Father's day Grant! You are an awesome dad!
Ruth - love your picture & poem. Happy Father's Day to Grant. Auntie Em
I love it. It is really cute. Happy Father's Day to Grant and all the fathers out there. Mom
That is sooooo fabulous! I may have to steal this!Happy Dad's day Grant!
That is super cute... Love the picture and the black and white is way cute.
I love this photographer!Happy FAthers Day Grant
That is just the cutest picture EVER! What a great idea!!
I love this! Happy Fathers Day, Grant!
ReplyDeleteI really love H. Look at how big your kids are. Wow, how time flies. I wish we could see G. Maybe next year when we hopefully have # 4. Have a great night at work.
ReplyDeletetotally cute! love this!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome Ruth! Happy Father's Day Grant!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jennifer
This is the cutest picture and poem ever! Happy Father's day Grant! You are an awesome dad!
ReplyDeleteRuth - love your picture & poem. Happy Father's Day to Grant. Auntie Em
ReplyDeleteI love it. It is really cute. Happy Father's Day to Grant and all the fathers out there. Mom
ReplyDeleteThat is sooooo fabulous! I may have to steal this!
ReplyDeleteHappy Dad's day Grant!
That is super cute... Love the picture and the black and white is way cute.
ReplyDeleteI love this photographer!
ReplyDeleteHappy FAthers Day Grant
That is just the cutest picture EVER! What a great idea!!
ReplyDelete