"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Happy Birthday, Larissa!
We had cake a couple days ago to celebrate Larissa's birthday, pre-tubes and with adenoids. I remember when she was so little. (Literally, 5 pounds is little!)
I do hope you are feeling better and had a fun birthday celebration. I love your cake - G'ma Rae is right - sunshine cake for a sunshine girl. Auntie Em
5 pounds is little! Happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute cake!!! Almost as cute as the birthday girl!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. Larissa! A sunshine cake for a sunshine girl! Love, G'ma Rae
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!!!!!!!1
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, qt pie!
ReplyDeleteI do hope you are feeling better and had a fun birthday celebration. I love your cake - G'ma Rae is right - sunshine cake for a sunshine girl. Auntie Em
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful. Happy Belated birthday, Larissa!
ReplyDeleteLarissa! We missed your special day! We are so sorry! We love you so much and hope to see you soon. Love you!!
ReplyDelete