You look absolutely stunning and what a beautiful family you have. Congratulations on receiving your MSN, no easy task! kays
Yes Ruth, you look great!! Congrats on a wonderful accomplishment. EM Nock
You're my hero!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!! What a fantastic accomplishment! Oh, and the Master's degree is awesome too. :) (Your kids are beautiful!!)
you're amazing, ruth. i don't know how you do it. congratulations!
Congratulations on a job well done! Well, actually several jobs well done!
Congrats Ruth! Did you have a ceremony and everything? When was it?
Congrats!!! The pic speaks volumes... that you achieved this while raising 4 amazing kids is definitely hero-status worthy ;)
Wow, Ruth! Congratulations. That's an amazing accomplishment!
How wonderful Ruth!! Congratulations. You've worked hard for this. Such a beautiful Mom with beautiful kids - you all look so happy! - Marci
Yes, RuthAnne you are my hero! I am so proud of you. It was no easy job with all you have to do. (Thanks Grant, for all your support!) Congrats and good luck on your new adventure! Mom
Awesome!!!Congrats!
I agree with your Mom. Way to go. Auntie Em
Congratulations!!!
WHOOHOO! master RUTH! way to go! looking foxy in that robe!
truly an awesome achievement! Congratulations, Ruth!
That is awesome, way to go... I know you are so excited!!! Yeppie.
Congratulations!! I am always in awe of you Mom-types, and now even more in awe of Master Mom-types!!
You look absolutely stunning and what a beautiful family you have. Congratulations on receiving your MSN, no easy task! kays
ReplyDeleteYes Ruth, you look great!! Congrats on a wonderful accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteEM Nock
You're my hero!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! What a fantastic accomplishment! Oh, and the Master's degree is awesome too. :) (Your kids are beautiful!!)
ReplyDeleteyou're amazing, ruth. i don't know how you do it. congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on a job well done! Well, actually several jobs well done!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Ruth! Did you have a ceremony and everything? When was it?
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! The pic speaks volumes... that you achieved this while raising 4 amazing kids is definitely hero-status worthy ;)
ReplyDeleteWow, Ruth! Congratulations. That's an amazing accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful Ruth!! Congratulations. You've worked hard for this. Such a beautiful Mom with beautiful kids - you all look so happy! - Marci
ReplyDeleteYes, RuthAnne you are my hero! I am so proud of you. It was no easy job with all you have to do. (Thanks Grant, for all your support!) Congrats and good luck on your new adventure! Mom
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
I agree with your Mom. Way to go. Auntie Em
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWHOOHOO! master RUTH! way to go! looking foxy in that robe!
ReplyDeletetruly an awesome achievement! Congratulations, Ruth!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome, way to go... I know you are so excited!!! Yeppie.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am always in awe of you Mom-types, and now even more in awe of Master Mom-types!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDelete