"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Neighborhood Chili Cook Off
I love my neighborhood. We have so many parties this time of year. Last weekend, we had a chili cook off. There was food, games, and even an inflatable jumper.
Apparently, this is what the party looked like to our 5 year old neighbor friend.
I'm bummed... my hallway at work is doing a chili cookoff next Friday. I wanted to bring some of the husband's chili + cornbread... sadly, I'll be at school. Oh, well, their loss!
QB, I think bringing the hubby's chili and cornbread might have been cheating since he's a professional...but you can send some to me and I'll be the judge ;)
haha... great camera angles ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm bummed... my hallway at work is doing a chili cookoff next Friday. I wanted to bring some of the husband's chili + cornbread... sadly, I'll be at school. Oh, well, their loss!
Through the eyes of a child. heehee
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteQB, I think bringing the hubby's chili and cornbread might have been cheating since he's a professional...but you can send some to me and I'll be the judge ;)
I love fun neighborhoods. You are lucky. Mom
ReplyDelete