
Pre-Kindergarten
Favorite color: It is... let me look at my shirt. It is... pink and green and yellow and purple and red. ...And I like brown. And black, but there is not black in here. I just like black. So I like black, just black.
Favorite food: Bananas and french fries and ranch and ketchup and carrots and sandwich and peanut butter and salad with ranch. So!
Favorite activity: play at a friend's house
What makes you happy? Kicking someone's butt! Hahaha! Stickers. You're writing that. All this stuff I'm saying.
What makes you sad? Nothing. Except when I fall down.
What do you like about your family? Going swimming.
Height: 44 inches
Weight: 39 lbs
"Any more questions?" No. "But I want another question. I need one more question."
Do you like school? Yep. And church.
RO! she needs her own blog :) you could be her ghost writer
ReplyDeleteShe is hilarious! Kicking someones butt makes her happy:)
ReplyDeleteSOOO FUNNY!!
ReplyDeleteI love that her and Herston are only a few pounds difference, he must love to eat ;)
Love you cutie
ReplyDeleteToo darn cute! Mom
ReplyDelete