We have been losing a lot of teeth around here lately... and even our first canine.
Last night one of our daughters proudly claimed she finally pulled out her tooth. Sadly, her younger sister said, "The Tooth Fairy doesn't come by if you lose your tooth after seven."
Totally amused, Grant said, "yes, the Tooth Fairy is a union member."
insert teaching monologue on unions
Our oldest leaned towards me and whispered, "I don't believe in unions that's why the Tooth Fairy can't be real."
Very early this morning my husband confided in me that he had no money. I assured him it was ok since the union has rules.
I was wrong.
Raea was frustrated this morning when she didn't have any money.
Finally I said, "I talked to the Tooth Fairy. She said she didn't have enough money last night. Either you could have had a couple quarters last night or a couple bills tonight."
Then she handed ME her tooth.
"I'll take a couple bills."


LOL! I don't believe in unions, so I don't believe in the tooth fairy. too funny!
ReplyDelete