And as I am finally getting to bed, I can say that was a great day.
I only worked a hour this early morning, just enough to get me dressed and prepared for the day. (And that is the most I want to work right now.)
I got alone time with my little man at the park (yes, I was digging in a skirt) as the other children were swimming or learning.
Library time because Raea just HAD to read True again. (And the book is so well written about a sensitive topic, I just HAD to help her get it.)
Grocery shopping with my last three. (Two hours, but oh, the coupon chasing was fun.)
THREE sister missionaries for dinner.
And although I kissed my husband goodbye at the airport, we held hands as we walked to pick up another child from school.
The day was not rushed. The day was calm, but entertaining.
And although there was a little manners snafu at dinner, I was able to handle it much more positively.
I love summer. I love my family. I loved my day.
Here is to an authentic summer filled with things you want to do, not just what you have to do.

The best family pic ever!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Marci
ReplyDelete