"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Monday, November 11, 2013

Change


I am not feeling brave right now, but I am seeking the peace that comes after the change. 

I have this little notebook. A little snippet of my last pages is very indicative of what I have been "hearing" lately: 

Hope is a powerful antidote for fear. 
The Lord will fight for you. 
-Laurel Christensen Day

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of sound mind. 

Gavin's Law
Live to start; start to live

Why won't you let me bless you?

Don't be afraid of looking stupid. 
-Richie Norton

Never make decisions from fear. 
If you aren't going to follow my counsel, don't ask. 
-S. Michael Willcox

Mighty change of heart=Mighty change of mind
-Mary Edmundson

Change is difficult. It is not about WILL POWER; it is about HIS POWER.
-Brad Wilcox

Everyday is a decision. 
-Russell M. Nelson 

Don't forget to look up. 
-Adrian Ochoa

Good timber does not grow with ease: the stronger wind, the stronger trees...
-Douglas Malloch (via Thomas S. Monson)

The Lord sees weakness different than rebellion. 
-Richard G. Scott

Never delay a prompting. 
-David F. Evans


Ok. Get ready. I'm about to get brave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment