Has it really almost been a year?
Every day I look at you, I see a miracle. You have taught me the sacred power of maternity and every attempt at motherhood is a valiant effort. Motherhood should be reverenced from the mental inception and desire to delivery. Jokes about pregnancies have lost their humor when there are woman begging for a child.
You forget all your troubles when you are swinging in the backyard. When the front door is open, you dash outside the door with your one legged crawl just to sit in the sun. I believe you love being outside so much because you know you almost missed that opportunity. As wonderful as I imagine heaven, we both know this is where you are supposed to be right now.
My first round of babies went by so fast; I am savoring every minute this time.
Thank you. I love you.
Mom



No comments:
Post a Comment