I'm sorry. When I said I wanted to be like you when I grew up, I take that back...I don't ever want to have to do this.
How hard Ruth. I am sorry you had to go through that. Being a nurse is a very difficult job. Hang in there.
Sorry to hear you were in that position, Ruth. That's terrible. I have much respect for nurses. I can't even imagine having to do that.
Don't quit. Think of all the rewards you feel from helping others and remember as awful as this is there are more good times than bad times.Keep the faith!
that is awful :(but to Kim's point... the rewards are great. Even in this situation, it would be better for the mom to hear the news from a kind-hearted, sympathetic person (aka You) rather than a cold harsh person (aka Your Possible Replacement).
I'm sorry. When I said I wanted to be like you when I grew up, I take that back...I don't ever want to have to do this.
ReplyDeleteHow hard Ruth. I am sorry you had to go through that. Being a nurse is a very difficult job. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you were in that position, Ruth. That's terrible. I have much respect for nurses. I can't even imagine having to do that.
ReplyDeleteDon't quit.
ReplyDeleteThink of all the rewards you feel from helping others and remember as awful as this is there are more good times than bad times.
Keep the faith!
that is awful :(
ReplyDeletebut to Kim's point... the rewards are great. Even in this situation, it would be better for the mom to hear the news from a kind-hearted, sympathetic person (aka You) rather than a cold harsh person (aka Your Possible Replacement).