In my extended blog circle, there are two blogs started because their "sister made me do it," Rachel Made Me Do This and My Sistor Made Me Do This.
Here is what my sisters have made me do...
My sister made me cut my beautiful long red hair, so she wouldn't be the only one with a new hairdo. I will always remember being a 12 year old "boy" due to my prepubescent body.
My sister made me go to picture day (the very next year) with frizzy hair because she passed out while she was doing my hair.
My sister made me go on a diet with her when I was 16. I had to sit back and watch my self-esteem drop as I lost nothing, and she dropped to a size 2.
My sister made me come with her to talk to my ex-boyfriend, who flew to AZ to break my heart, when she came to Ripon to visit me. She states she wanted to say hi to him because he was so nice and funny.
My sister made me watch and dress ten 2 year olds as they cried waiting to go on stage to dance.
My sister made me go to an all-night scrap-booking party with her and my newborn for 5 hours. I was too embarrassed to breastfeed in public, so my baby screamed and I got extremely engorged.
My sisters made me love my life.
Hola:
ReplyDeleteUn saludo cordial desde Concepción, Chile.
Saludos,
Luis Roco C.
http://kioscosaloconcepcion.blogspot.com
hi
ReplyDeleteaccidentally stumbled on your blog
the last line
..my sister made me love life...is touching.
I lost my youngest brother when he was only 35 years old and he left a one year old child...
that child made me love life..I am sure if u c my blog...THe man who shared his genes with me" u would know why i say so, because you seem to be a sensitive person.
Mukul
I have responded with a couple of stories over on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI laughed hard when reading this one.
Sisters! Can be a pain sometimes ecpecially to there bothers. hey but what would we do without them.
ReplyDeleteMy sisters made me crazy, and were very mean to me, but they also made me love life. I learned a lot from them, and sometimes I still do!
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeletewow, this makes me really happy that my only sib is a li'l brother that I got to pick on endlessly!
OK, I am convinced that my older sister did not live in the same world as me.
ReplyDeleteShe did not remember my boy-cut hair.
She did not remember that her other sister lost like 40lbs of baby fat.
I need back-up!