"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Where's C?

Within seconds of arriving in Raea's room, Raea's cousin stops, looks around, and says, "Where is C?"

1. How smart.
2. How observant.
3. Good question!

5 comments:

  1. These two are too cute...

    No doubt she was trying to spell her name. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week when thee two cute, smart observant children were at my house I walked into the bathroom where they were both stareing at themselves in the mirror.

    Camdyn finally says, "we look alike"

    Raea says "our noses our the same"

    And then Camdyn says "but our teeth our very different. Mine are big and hers are really small".

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I want to tape record everything they say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camdyn is such a Young!

    I would totally have a heart attack myself if the A was missing.

    And by A -- I mean A for Alice and for Anonymous.

    (That joke is for all you Anonymous haters :)

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. To: Otherwise known as Anonymous

    I am laughing so hard I pee'ed

    ReplyDelete