Love the mini-ponies!!!!Nice, new background too!
This reminds me of the time I was at the Texas state fair and they had an exhibit for a mini horse.It totally freaked me out. Like how small does a horse have to be to be called a mini horse.either way those mini ponies are very mini and very cute.Alice
My joy comes from the red dress. One of my favorites and I am so happy to see another kid wearing it.
Love the mini-ponies! And the new blog layout!
I am so glad your blog worked!! I love the mimi's.
Love the ponies, love the dress, love Larissa! Love, G'ma
Love the mini-ponies!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice, new background too!
This reminds me of the time I was at the Texas state fair and they had an exhibit for a mini horse.
ReplyDeleteIt totally freaked me out. Like how small does a horse have to be to be called a mini horse.either way those mini ponies are very mini and very cute.
Alice
My joy comes from the red dress. One of my favorites and I am so happy to see another kid wearing it.
ReplyDeleteLove the mini-ponies! And the new blog layout!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad your blog worked!! I love the mimi's.
ReplyDeleteLove the ponies, love the dress, love Larissa! Love, G'ma
ReplyDelete