Yesterday I saw the repair job from Julie's daughter cutting her own hair. (The touch up looks great.) However, besides the time my dad had to cut a brush out of my hair, I never cut my hair. It was my pride and joy.
Larissa has never had hair. I just want her to have nice long hair like I did. My sister has been recently commenting on Larissa's finally growing hair. She was starting to look like a cute little girl.
When Alice was in high school, she was asked to be a hair model. Sorry Alice, it is very reminiscent of that style. Think Mrs. Brady on crack.
Actually, it is very adorable. She is too darn cute. Mom
ReplyDeleteI love it! I think is it super cute.
ReplyDeleteI think it is cute too!
ReplyDeleteYes, I think she looks darling!
ReplyDeleteOh no! Poor you... although I think she is ADORABLE even without her ponytails...
ReplyDeleteIs Ethan still alive?
omg, but she looks totally cute!
ReplyDeleteHOLY CRAP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ReplyDeleteshe is still darling,i wouldn't have even suspected anything was wrong from the picture but still! i'm sorry for your loss at this trying time in your life. :(
good thing she's so cute.
She's too cute regardless! I'm sure Ethan was just trying to help ;)
ReplyDeleteShe still looks cute. Maybe the hair cut will help her hair grow back thicker. Our little princess did a self hair cut - she wasn't smiling in the picture afterwards either. Kids.... Auntie Em
ReplyDeleteLMAO! Ethan actually did this? WOW. I guess I am lucky that I was the oldest girl.
ReplyDeleteOH NO!!! She does look cute, though.
ReplyDeletePS...Has anyone seen/heard Ethan since this?
I got lots of bows
ReplyDeleteI don't have any hair either and that is bad because I need it to hide my dopey ears
ReplyDeleteI can totally identify b/c Laney and Larissa have the same approximate hairdo. Today her babysitter sent me a photo b/c she was so excited that Laney finally had "enough hair for a barrette." Which I will post tomorrow. It's still not a lot but, I hope, more all the time . . .
ReplyDelete