
Ever since Larissa was little, she has had horrible eczema. She had enough coordination at 6 months old to scratch until she bled. (She is still Daddy's favorite back scratcher.) For the month of May, Larissa and I had no gluten (wheat) or casein (milk) and her skin was the best it has been since she was a couple months old. She is also much better behaved. She will ask me for a nap.
A couple nights ago, I made her a gluten free pizza with soy cheese. She ate
a little bit without complaints. She has even put stickers all over "her" rice cereal box. She still asks for cheese, but she doesn't throw a fit when I can't give her any.
I am so proud of her.
What a champ.
Larissa is a good girl. She is so funny and clever. I am so glad this change to her diet is helping her!
ReplyDeleteWhat a Champ! And mom, that has to be a tough to manage through. Great job.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how diet can have such a huge impact on the body. I'm proud of both of you - special diets aren't easy!
ReplyDeletewow. that's great, ruth. you are so smart.
ReplyDeleteLove you Larissa Girl!!
ReplyDeletethat's awesome!
ReplyDeleteawesome! way to go on that change!
ReplyDeleteThat is so tough but glad she is strong and that she is feeling better. Keep up the good work, Larissa (and Mom)!
ReplyDeleteHopefully she will see the benefits. It is so good that some thing works. Mom
ReplyDeleteWow Larissa - what a champ to be so good about what you are eating. Glad you are doing better.
ReplyDeleteLove, Gramma Marci
I have a coworker who has to eat a gluten free diet. I'll get some of her recipes and share with you. Our food diets are so important and so hard to follow.... auntie Em
ReplyDelete