Raea is amazing. I watched her patience as she was helping her cousin to read. I am so blessed to have such an independent, responsible, nice girl to start off my family. I never want her to change.
Ethan is funny. He loves his stories. The other day I told him not to make up stories with real people. I told him that when he learns how to write, I want him to write me a story every night. He then asked me if he could make movies, and I cried because I knew he would be so good at that.
Larissa is awesome. She doesn't need anyone to create her own happiness. (Probably because she never gets the remote) she is not entertained by the TV and will spend hours in her room with her dolls and her purses. She has renamed her grandmas "Grandma Far Far Away" and "Grandma Close" and constantly talks about them.
Herston is surviving. He had a procedure on 12/22, which showed 2 large cysts obstructing his trachea, another lung infection, and probable celiac disease from the biopsy. He will have to have another surgery to remove the cysts and more blood work for the diagnosis of celiac disease. We feel optimistic that we are working towards a solution. He has also graduated to the nursery!
Grant is wonderful and even more domesticated. He has really had to step up to the plate lately due to my other demands, and he is shining. I wouldn't have been able to do work and school without him. We just need to work on the man dinners a little. :)
Coming in 2010:
My clinicals
Yellowstone
Ethan in Kindergarten (Only 2 kids at home, that hasn't happened since he was born!)
Raea's baptism
Enjoying a cup of water with Herston?
Disneyland?
Love this update! Your kids are awesome - and of course Grant is too...I don't know how you guys do it all!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy that you're getting closer to a solution for Herston!
I vote for making Disneyland a must do!
This update is great! Your kids are amazing! Its good to hear a possible solution for Herston.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jenn Disneyland in Ca is a must!
I love your family, even though I have never met most of them! I can't imagine how neat it is to recognize the individual strengths of your kids... must be amazing.
ReplyDeleteWHOHOOO! great end of the year post!
ReplyDeleteglad a solution is nearer for Herston.
sounds like a good year coming up.
hugs!
How lucky you are to have 4 amazing childern!
ReplyDeletePrayers continue for Herston.
ReplyDeleteYellowstone (and Grand Tetons) are the best place in the world! Love it!
Awesome! G'ma Close
ReplyDeleteGreat update! Looking forward to what's coming in 2010. Prayers & hugs for Herston.
ReplyDeleteThanks. I enjoyed reading your past few posts. I came to check for updates on Herston and wanted to let you know that he is in our prayers.
ReplyDelete2009 was Mighty Fine!!!
ReplyDeleteLets do Disney :)