"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

News

For the first time in six years, I will be working the day shift (and just two times a week). It is about time.

Just this morning, Raea didn't want to wake me up, so she took care of her siblings. Herston was out of his crib and in his high chair eating breakfast. The other three were sitting on their stools eating cereal.

12 comments:

  1. That Raea is amazing. I am glad about the change that should help out alot. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ! thats awesome. I think you should come back to MOPS ! We have a meeting tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting about your work schedule!
    And isn't having a second grader great? A couple of nights ago Tyson got Paige out of the bath, put on her diaper and pajamas and brushed her hair! I was just downstairs doing something, and I couldn't believe it. I didn't know he even knew how to put on a diaper! Having this 4th baby will be much easier with such a great helper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 2nd grader is running circles around my 1st grader in terms of "life skills" maybe she could offer a seminar...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are on days. Maybe things will be a bit more normal - although normal can be lots of ways for different people. Auntie Em

    ReplyDelete