P.S. I am not getting in a debate, like the local meterologist, about how "Monsoon Season" is redundant because season is implied when you say monsoon. I have been saying Monsoon Season since 4th grade.
Update: The storm got a review from my neighbors, too!
From Jessica's View
From Stephanie's View
Our Park Afterwards
I second Monsoon Season being correct. The meterologist shouldn't try to debate anything about Monsoons... they wait all year for this big weather event. Saying "sunny and hot" gets old after awhile!
ReplyDeleteMeterologists annoy me, but then again they don't have much to report in CA.
ReplyDeleteThat's an impressive flood line! I saw some of the flooding on the news this morning...incredible. BTW...the lawn does look great!
ReplyDeleteSad! Realy Sad
ReplyDeleteI hope theres a storm when I visit in two weeks :)
ReplyDeleteAlthough...REM doesnt seem to happy about it.
North Scottsdale had a hell of a storm last night. At the Boulders (where John and I were staying) they ahd 14 guests check in that were stranded and unable to cross the washes on Scottsdale Rd. nice
ReplyDeleteIs it odd that as I was leaving Taco Smell today I thought of the debate over Monsoon Season vs. just Monsoon? It just has to be monsoon season.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness this is one season that we don't get.
ReplyDelete