In a recent blog, Jane Says: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?. Did she know that the greatest reality show was having a second season?!? Who Wants To Be A Superhero? started it second season on Thursday, and I loved it!For all you struggling with BB this season, make the switch to better TV.
I havent watched yet but luckily I received your myspace reminder in time to record it on the Tivo. Will watch this weekend and weigh in.
ReplyDeleteI watched the very last show last season (caught it by accident) and I guess it's something you need to watch from day one, cuz - we didn't really get it!
ReplyDeleteI'll try it again, on your recommendation!
This is only the best reality TV of all time! Jessica actually cried when monkey girl got kicked off. We still idololize fat mama!
ReplyDeleteIt is so tivo'ed!
I'll need a recap of the first episode since I missed it, but I've added this to my TiVo.
ReplyDelete