"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Sunday, January 10, 2010

12 Month Old Comparisons

My kids in birth order.



For fun to compare with above: me and Grant's father, Jerry, at 12 months.



Dear Family and Extended Family,
I have one childhood photo of Grant, he is 18 months. If you have any, can you scan them to me?
Thanks,
Ruth, the new resolved picture organizer

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Isn't this amazing. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you look the most like Herston and Larissa looks the most like Grant's dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this age. Love your and Larissa's matching hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I love the matching smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I think Larissa is your twin!! That is crazy. I think Herston looks more like Grant's dad. Sorry Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still can't get over how little Raea has changed. Love these trips down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto Queen the open mouth faces are the best!!

    ReplyDelete