I never had a lot of friends, just a few really good ones.
One at a time.
There was one that stood above the rest... literally. She was a foot taller than me in fourth grade.
I was an average 4'8".
I was devastated.
My friend was always the tallest in the class. Her big height matched her big personality. She was down to earth. She was the epitome of the perfect best friend.
Unfortunately a few years ago, the world lost another angel with her premature passing.
I think about her.
And her height.
And now I have my own.
Everytime I look at my tall little girl, I smile. I see my angel friend in her.
And I couldn't be more happier.
Tall is blessing and curse, for sure :)
ReplyDeleteJust noticed "Annastasia"'s name in the blog header - beautiful!
She was a very good person. Love to you.
ReplyDeleteI miss her too. She was an awesome person.
ReplyDeleteXoxo tyree
ReplyDelete