"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Alumni Game

I have just been asked to play in the alumni soccer game at Ripon College. Although I know it is my fault for going to school in the middle of nowhere, nonstops ticket were $2,196 for one person! The cheapest one was well over $500, and it had a 3 hour layover.

Anyone with any bright ideas?

8 comments:

  1. Does Southwest fly near there? If so give me dates and I'll see if one of my free flights will work........

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you look at airfarewatchdog.com? where are you flying into and I'll check and see if they have any specials.

    ALice

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS Chicago close enough to then get a rental car? I found a ticket for $151.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicago is almost 3 hours, and if I remember right, there is like 3 airports there. Midway is the only Southwest nearby, and its there. That is sounding good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you doing it? If not you should.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's o'hare--

    alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think that is only about 5 hours from coloma. Yyou are going to be so close.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frontier flies to Minneapolis and I have a Frontier Frequent Flyer ticket.

    ReplyDelete